CorrosionX is the most advanced and effective corrosion prevention compound, lubricant and penetrant in the world! Although it may look like a typical oil-based anti corrosion spray, CorrosionX utilizes a revolutionary technology called Polar Bonding that does far more than merely slow down the corrosion process like those so-called 'corrosion inhibitors'. Corrosion X actually kills existing rust and corrosion (keeping it from spreading) and provides long-term protection against rust and corrosion on any metal surface.
Corrosion X is the only product available to the public that meets the US Navy's tough new corrosion prevention and control performance requirement (MIL-PRF-8109F).
Corrosion Protection and Rust Preventive Coating
Due to Polar Bonding, CorrosionX causes common metals and metal alloys such as iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, etc. to chemically behave more like noble metals such as gold and platinum. In other words, as long as CorrosionX is present on metal, it can't rust or corrode! CorrosionX also has a dielectric characteristic, so it's safe on electronics and completely shuts down electrolysis between dissimilar metals.
Use CorrosionX wherever you want corrosion control without paint or wax coatings. A light spray of CorrosionX on power heads, generators sets and engines a couple of times a year will keeping them looking like new – even in saltwater and coastal environments.
A Breakthrough Lubricant
CorrosionX's unique formulation offers a multitude of advantages over conventional spray lubricants. Because it sticks to metal like a magnet, it cannot be easily displaced by pressure, friction or moisture. It lubricates under extreme loads and high temperatures.
Not only does CorrosionX lubricate better, it lasts many times longer! This is especially true in outdoor, coastal and marine environments where direct exposure to rain and sea spray will quickly displace ordinary lubricants.
Use CorrosionX on sheaves, hinges, locks, cable/wire rope, windlasses or any metal part needing lubrication. It is ideal for fishing reels and guns.
CorrosionX also penetrates faster and further than anything you've ever used. Corroded or rusted nuts, bolts or fittings can usually be disassembled within a few minutes.
CorrosionX is not Harmful to the Environment
The volatile organic content (usually abbreviated as VOC or VOCs) of CorrosionX is only 4-7%. That's less than 1/10th what is in our competitors products (for example, WD-40 is 76% solvent). That means CorrosionX is many times more gentle on you, your equipment and the environment. In addition, CorrosionX is nontoxic, non-carcinogenic, and it's non flammable when not in aerosol form (our environmentally-friendly propellant is flammable however).
CorrosionX for Electronics
A great discovery for all kinds of electronics – a better, safer solution than any contact cleaner – does more and does it more safely.
Keeps working for years
Electronic connection correction
Penetrates through oxidation to bond with the clean metal underneath. Displaces any existing corrosion and surface debris – right down to the molecular level – to provide unprecedented cleaning for an immaculate connection.
Electronic connection perfection
With just one molecular layer bonded to each contact surface, CorrosionX has only 0.1 ohm resistance.
Electronic connection protection
CorrosionX protection can stay in place for months in harsh, outdoor saltwater spray environments or for years on indoor gear.
How an Almost Perfect Conductor can be an Almost Perfect Insulator CorrosionX bonds with an underlying metal conductor as a Fluid Thin Film Coating (FTFC) that is just one molecule thick (0.0004"); when you place two such treated conductors in contact with each other, the resistance between them is only about 0.1 Ohm. So why doesn't it short out adjacent conductors? A separation of even just a fraction of a millimetre is so many molecules wide that it exhibits a resistance beyond the billions of Ohms that our instrumentation can measure. In practical terms, it's an insulator.
• Prevents and stops corrosion, as well as displaces moisture, salt crystals, and other corrosion-causing electrolytes.
• Lubricates under heavy loads and high temperatures.
• Penetrates faster & further than other Penetrates through rust and corrosion.
• Frees parts, bearings and valves that are seized.
• Creates a self-healing, dielectric film.
• Electronically safe. Will not short sensitive circuits or interfere with electrical connections.
• Cleans contact points and improves connectivity.
• Prevents and eliminates battery terminal corrosion.
CorrosionX Heavy Duty
• High performance, thick-film version of CorrosionX provides a super long-term protection against rust.
• Was developed specifically to provide maximum protection against moisture intrusion and resulting rust and corrosion.
• Will slowly penetrate existing rust and corrosion, remove moisture and stop electrolysis, while sealing out moisture.
• CorrosionX Heavy Duty forms a dripless, dynamic, non-hardening, self-healing film that stubbornly resists erosion by splash or spray, including the complete submersion in saltwater.
• Unlike wax-based coatings, it will not dry out, stiffen, or crack under stress.
At New Industry Solutions we are sure that you work hard for what you have and what you do. CorrosionX as described below is the one product that you can be assured will be the best available product to protect your assets against rust. As a bonus it will drive water out of electronics while protecting them and is also an exceptional penetrant.